Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sofa Search

Brooks and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary yesterday! I can't believe we have been married for three years already. I was even more surprised when he shouted "happy first day of the 4th year" this morning on his way out the door. It is scary how quickly we went from 3 to 4.

We both tried to find fabulous leather gifts for each other, but in the end we decided to "give" each other a new sofa. Once we find a new sofa for the front living room, we can move our comfy mint tinted velvet sofa to the family room. Now begins the sofa search.
This image from Ethan Allen is inspiring me... Something tells me White Upholstery isn't the best idea, but it is so modern looking. Modern isn't normally my style, but I want to steer clear of too many antiques since our house is a little "antique" itself.

Here are a few pictures of the room we are looking to fill with new furniture. It is roughly 9 x 12 so there should be plenty of room to have two sofas in conversation setting like the EA room above.


No comments:

Post a Comment