Sunday, February 21, 2010

Master Bedroom Before and After

The Master Bedroom has already undergone a huge transformation since we purchased the house. It is the only room in which we added carpet. We painted the walls "cement gray" which sounded horrendous to most of the people I told this to, but has proven to be an acceptable choice for the time being.

BEFORE:
AFTER:
I think I have finally found curtains to complement this strange paint shade and our ivory duvet. Rachel Ashwell as seen on Brabourne Farm. The Silk Trading Co. seems to have this same soft lilac shade. Now I just have to decide if each single width window requires one panel or two.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blog with me!!
    S0 great to see some pictures of your house!

    It looks so awesome...

    ReplyDelete