Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two posts I am loving right now...

#1 Pretty in Pink by Habitually Chick
I have come across many of these images on House Beautiful or postings about designer Amanda Nisbet in the past, but how delightful to find so many great pink interiors in one post! Find my favorites below.
Saw the above image months ago and still in love with the Manuel Canovas Wallpaper and the stylish fixtures.

Where can I find this glimmering crystal Chandelier? I'm in love.

#2 Elizabeth Kimberly Designs on Elements of Style
What an amazing home. I love the bright yellow paintings against the soft grayish-blue walls. And the staircase...

Two of the many fabulous images below:

After viewing this post I am seriously considering adding wood panelling to every room in our home. Brooks would probably have something to say about that!

Thank you to Elements of Style and Habitually Chic for these great posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment